Blewtooth

Sailing Blewtooth; my little Westerly Tiger Sailboat

Monday, July 12, 2010

 

Hurricane Season Again. Hot, Humid and UnWindy!!





Blewtooth motored out of her birth at Sail Harbor this Sunday but the air was so still and thick I felt like we were truly a painted ship on a painted ocean and the paint was just kind of gooey! And...HOT I might add and we were slogging through it. I could hardly catch my breath. We soon changed our mind and chugged back to the dock and I was so drenched with sweat I thought I was going to swamp us!

That was it. Off we went, fleeing any further thought of staying outside. Whimp? Maybe, but better to be a wise wimp than a hero at his own heat stroke funeral.

The weekend before however was much better. Barret, My friend Omert and his daughter Olivia were out with me for a great little sail.









Here's the video

I am having a good time again posting Blewtooth videos.

What a great little boat!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

March 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   January 2006   September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   August 2008   June 2010   July 2010   March 2011   July 2013  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?